Recently Added Posts
Matthew Curry - Today, 12:27 AM
I was on final approach to Mcchord after a low level B52 sortie from Fairchild... When...
Prepar3d for Bowerman
Tim Harris - Yesterday, 09:51 PM
Awesome Mark, cheers!
FTX Global Freeware Airports NA Pack 19
greybird - Yesterday, 09:48 PM
Lookin good. How about CYLT and ENSB (Dunno if this will end up in the Norway release).
Popham, Compton and Goodwood - P3D 2.4
anfield ace - Yesterday, 09:27 PM
Amazing shots, well done! Cheers,
Adam_NZ - Yesterday, 09:27 PM
Great! If you go in the opposite direction (south-west), you'll enjoy magnificent views of the Ma...
ANNOUNCEMENTS & NEWS
1,523 Views · 20 Replies ( Last reply by greybird )
KHQM has been updated to a triple installer as well as some feature enhancements.
The changes include:
- updated libraries to P3DV2
- updated to peopleflow2
- updated to new static aircraft
- updated autogen lights to FTX Global standard
This installer can run over an existing installation of KHQM.
You can download the new version from one of the three available download links at https://www.fullterr...freeware#freena
We are pleased to announce that the AYEO Emo Mssion freeware package is available for you to download and enjoy.
This has been released as saying thank you to those that purchased FTX AYPY and Ken & Tim hope you enjoy discovering a little more the PNG and of course this new release.
You can head over to the Freeware page to grab the download from one of the 3 available links https://fullterrain.com/freeware#
Please note that this package is designed for FTX AYPY, Global and the PNG Holgermesh and as such, is required for complete compatibility.
3,502 Views · 48 Replies ( Last reply by spinker )
- New StaticFlow models
- New PeopleFlow2 models
- Upgraded night lights to FTX Global lighting
- ObjectFlow switched to common module
- Updated manual
- Incorporates fixes from 1.10
- removed ground AO shadows
- rebuilt runway night lighting
- replaced windsocks with custom ObjectFlow controlled socks
- recompiled libraries, placements, ADE file, and others for compatibility
- recompiled ground polys to fix tessellation shifting
- This installer can be run over your existing Global installation. The installer will open FTX Central and will ask you to set it to Global (or Default if no Global is present). You will notice that Hybrid and Vector lights will be unticked, so leave it as is and apply Global.
- You do not need to run the texture backup process again. Simply click Cancel at the 'Browse for folder' pop-up screen to skip that step
- The 1.10 & 1.20 patches will be removed from the Support and Product page to avoid confusion. There will be no separate patch installer for 1.30. Only the complete 4.41GB full build will be available (from FSS )
23,962 Views · 71 Replies ( Last reply by John Venema )
Latest Orbxlibs is released
1,080 Views · 9 Replies ( Last reply by raymar99 )
962 Views · 8 Replies ( Last reply by Jocko Flocko )
1,361 Views · 18 Replies ( Last reply by raymar99 )
mokeiko, txcaburke, dannycam6, gmazzei, MustangAce, greybeard, creekdog, JoeH, jsrickel, yorgosGK, derekG, hoteltango, George de Tuncq, Tim Harris, tjdinmaine, frostynz, Richard Lincoln, shipdriver, Ivan Smith, alex_dudu_, pastflight, rlkjmt73, LeMax007, richard white, MvT, Flinty72, Matthew Curry, MitchE, iflygary, Drdruidia1, dons99, HondaJet, cosmo, Sundog, Emin, HappyHiker, spinker, OldAirmail, Graham Eccleston, Airwolf, Rubix101, patjez, tuppy, Holger Sandmann, gorham, Mikeb744, BladderBoy, jeroenvdveen, Edward Boyte, Virtualwombat