Recently Added Posts
Close to the edge (in Liguria)
farman - Today, 02:19 PM
Trees HD made Italy more "tropical"! LoL :lol: But very beautiful ... near the real! :)...
Lancer in the Alps
farman - Today, 02:16 PM
****** *** *** *** *** *** Landing in Munich EDDM Munich EDDM. FTX Orbx+Vector+Open LC EU+Trees...
Just one over PFJ
TheMan_RJ - Today, 02:08 PM
Great shot indeed M. :)
Cutting the Corner,YBBN
TheMan_RJ - Today, 02:08 PM
I tend to crash when I try replicating some daring maneuvers I see pilots do. At least you did it...
Sky at night
ruudmeij - Today, 02:06 PM
A very nice shot Taph. Cheers,Ruud
ANNOUNCEMENTS & NEWS
Frank has updated his popular Monument Valley with some fixes and enhancements.
Changes & fixes include:
- Mountain peaks now land-able
- New heliport added
- Additions to the UT25 airport area
- Red Bull race pylons added for June/July
Grab the update form the product page https://fullterrain....tvalley#updatesor from within FTX C2
Richard Bui has done a remarkable job in bringing this volcanic island in the Arctic Ocean to life. The package features crisp photoreal and a custom mesh to create an exhilarating sim experience.
If you have FTX-C2 (and if you don't, why not ), go to your Europe group and click on Show more products for Europe.... and you should see the install prompt for ENJA show up. (This assumes you have a Europe region installed, if not, just grab the conventional installer).
Usual installer available from the Freeware page https://fullterrain....freeware#freeeu
This freeware pack is compatible with both Norway and Global.
A service pack for the Norway region has been released.
You can either get your update via FTX-Central v2 (if installed) or direct from the product page https://fullterrain....uct/nor#updates
Please refer to the attached user guide for the comprehensive list of fixes and enhancements.
FTX EU NOR SP1 User Guide.pdf 67.52KB 718 downloads
Please note that FTX Central v2 will automatically apply the Europe group during the install of this service pack. If you are using the old version of FTX Central, you will need to apply Europe before running the installer.
Re-Landscape Your Sim.
FTX Trees HD is a complete overhaul of your sim's autogen tree textures, lending new and incredible immersion to your flight simulation experience! Years in the making, developer Scott Armstrong has used his keen eye for natural-looking vegetation to result in a depth of realism that simply must be seen to be believed. The new textures are double the resolution of default trees, resulting in unbelievable detail, and are derived from high-resolution photos of real trees for maximum realism. They have been expertly edited and colour-matched to give you the top-quality flight sim experience that you have come to expect from ORBX. The most incredible part is that Trees HD will actually IMPROVE your sim's performance! New optimized tree models reduce the burden on your system, resulting in up to a 20% INCREASE in FPS and no increase in VAS usage compared to what you are experiencing now. Call it the world's cheapest CPU upgrade! Beautiful new trees and a performance benefit to boot? Now that's what we call a win-win. Low-level flying takes on a new sense of realism that truly must be seen to be believed; skimming over treetops, over forests and along rivers has never felt so real! Your favourite airports will see a major upgrade too, as the surrounding vegetation takes on a new lifelike appearance. You will also find that FTX Trees HD breathes new life into our older products; with FTX Trees HD you will find yourself visiting many of the old classics and seeing them in an amazing new light. Tubeliner pilots benefit too, as your approaches, departures, and taxiing will be greatly enhanced by more lifelike vegetation. The best part is that FTX Trees HD is a worldwide texture upgrade, and doesn't require any other ORBX products! Whether you are new to flight simulation and upgrading your sim for the first time, or are a seasoned veteran with a wide variety of addons, Trees HD is designed for maximum compatibility and will upgrade all of your autogen trees, worldwide. Just download, install, and immerse yourself in the new experience!
- Breathtaking new autogen tree textures
- Double the resolution of previous autogen trees for incredible detail
- All textures painstakingly created from high-quality photos of real trees
- Immersion like you've never seen before!
- Optimize models actually IMPROVE your FPS by up to 20%!
- No VAS hit!
- Compatible with almost all other FS products, both ORBX and non-ORBX
- Beautiful new region-specific autogen for owners of FTX regions
- No other ORBX products required!
- Easy installation, no new complicated control panels
- Fully compatible with FSX, P3Dv1, and P3Dv2
- By Scott Armstrong
Three airports for the price of one!
This special triple pack consists of three GA airports: KBLA Blue Canyon-Nyack, 2O1 Gansner Field and CA21 Limberlost Ranch.
These three GA airports are spread across an area of approximately 1250 square miles at the northern end of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. They encompass an area of around 1500 square miles. Blue Canyon-Nyack airport lies in the Tahoe National Forest area near Emigrant Gap on the I80. At an elevation 5284ft ASL, the area is remote and sparsely populated making it ideal for stargazing trips and even has several permanent observatories within the airport boundary. The airport has a single 3300ft asphalt runway. During major fires the airport used as a helipad base for emergency response teams. Gansner Field is located 41NM north of KBLU near the town of Quincy. Situated in a wide valley the airport sits at 3419ft ASL and covers an area of 88 acres. It has one 4100ft asphalt runway. A number of FBO operate from the airport and these are included in our representation of the airport.
A number of custom modelled buildings lie around the area including the Feather River College campus, Quincy High School, shopping centres, churches and gas stations. As a bonus, also included is the Plumas District Hospital and helipad (CL94) which you will find about half a mile to the west of the airport. Limberlost Ranch is a small ranch airstrip located near Lake Wildwood. The single grass/dirt runway lies along a small uphill ridge. The entire strip has been accurately modelled to match the actual terrain and provide a realistic experience of landing in such difficult geography. Just 23NM east of KBLU, the airport sits at 1650ft ASL and has an undulating and laterally uneven 1700ft runway. A single hangar stands very close to the runway/taxi area. Custom Mesh included in the package is 8000 square miles of 10m terrain mesh cover all through locations and the area between them to enhance your flying experience!
Astonishing ground poly detail!
- Includes 3 highly detailed airports: KBLU Blue Canyon, 2O1 Gansner Field and CA21 Limberlost Ranch.
- Custom 10m mesh covering 8000 square miles
- Highly detailed custom ground polygons
- High resolution buildings
- Unique static aircraft models
- Custom modelled surrounding POIs such as gas stations, hotels, schools and churches
- BONUS: includes Plumas District Hospital and helipad (CL94)
- Challenging hilltop landing on a fully modelled runway at Limberlost Ranch.
- Fully seasoned to match FTX Northern Calfornia
- Hand placed autogen vegetation and buildings
- By Greg Jones & Russell Linn (Turbulent Designs)
The latest Orbxlibs is now ready for downloading.
You can grab the latest update from the Support page https://www.fullterr...upport#orbxlibs
If you are using the new FTX Central, you should see the prompt to update your Orbxlibs. FTX Central will then download only the files that require updating.
Apart from some new library objects, the main addition to this new update is the inclusion of FTX Central v2. If you do not have it already installed, it will be installed for you.
Attached is a quick guide to get you up and running.
FTX Central v2 Guide.pdf 460.52KB 2341 downloads
Could any bug reports for FTX Central v2 please be posted here http://www.orbxsyste...c-beta-testing/
FTX Central v1 will no longer be updated, so it is highly recommended that you start using FTX Central v2. We have moved out of the beta testing phase and will continue to make improvements to FTX Central.
Requirements for FTX Central v2
- Windows Vista SP2 or newer (Windows XP is not supported by FTX Central 2).
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition, Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v1 or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v2.
- .NET Framework 4.5 or newer.
- At least one Orbx product installed.
A small patch has been made available for EDVY.
You can grab the update from the product page https://fullterrain....ct/edvy#updates
- Mipmaps for some textures that were omitted
- Changed the terrain profile of the location
- Corrected the windsock direction (FSX)
- Removed the shadows of the taxilights
If you are using the FTX Central v2 Beta and have EDVY installed, you should see the update notification.
America's most scenic airport.
Located in the stunning Verde Valley, Sedona is a city situated in the heart of the American Southwest. Following hot on the heals from his highly-popular Palm Springs Intl, acclaimed developer Jarrad Marshall (Palm Springs/Monterey/Jackson Hole/Cairns Intl) gives us something quite unique with his latest offering. Of course this is not just an airport scenery; expect to find a huge coverage area to explore, including 800sq km of surrounding canyonlands, mesas, desert lowlands and red sandstone monoliths, as well as the entire City of Sedona. Situated atop a high mesa 500ft above the surround townsite, Sedona Airport is a highly challenging approach for even seasons aviators; test your skills at one of the most dangerous airfields in the United States. Located a short flight from other scenic locations such as the Grand Canyon and Phoenix AZ, Sedona is suitable for GA types, high-performance large business jets, military aircraft and helicopter pilots. Optimised for performance, a huge coverage area, challenging runway approaches for all types of aviators and extraordinary detail around the airport, Sedona is your perfect base of operations for the dramatically scenic Southwest. What more could you want!
- Ultra-detailed rendition of KSEZ Sedona Airport
- Huge coverage area 30cm/60cm resolution, with included 10m mesh
- Numerous points of interest; Midgley Bridge, Chapel of the Holy Cross, City Lookout and many more!
- Entirely new HD Custom Autogen exclusive to Sedona over 21 new desert vegetation types
- Advanced rendering, ambient occlusion and unique night-lighting techniques used for maximum realism
- Full suite of ObjectFlow, PeopleFlow2, TextureFlow and more included
- A dozen new HD static aircraft and vehicles exclusive to KSEZ including Learjet 35 and WACO YMF-5
- "Lite" rendition of nearby Cottonwood Airport (P52) included
- Unique animated content dynamically dependant on weather conditions
- Strongly optimized for good performance with complex aircraft types
- Designed to blend seamlessly with FTX GLOBAL BASE in both P3D2v2 and FSX/P3Dv1.4
- By acclaimed developer, Jarrad Marshall
Please Note: It is very important to install the latest ORBXlibs alongside Sedona. New autogen features of the airport scenery will be broken without these latest updates:
1. Go to fullterrain,com/support and download the latest version of the ORBX Libraries
2. Once installed, open FTX-Central via the shortcut on your desktop, select a region and press apply. This will cycle and update core autogen files to the latest versions.
3. This process can be done either before or after installing your purchased copy of Sedona.
jabble, RaferJanders, mike678, Jitezed, cthiggin, Jiří Kocman, g.piero, Louis, MikeMarioR, gsumner, ASP Rao, jrrbolkin, papabb, simurq, wmarkovich, Rickj999, Cabby, gregdpw, banjoman1960, Bruce Hamilton, Daniel Fürnkäß, Shrike, JFS, chicken_3h, stiletto2, farman, Jeff Gilmour, Holi, thauser, jlsaghaa, t-c, jsrickel, BG2518, Stewart Hobson, SirWilfried, Misha Cajic, TymK, por930, Wood, Leyland, eperzon, Scoombs27, Color, Superglide, KevinJH, robttemp, BiggerBoat, txcaburke, EDDT-Sebi, blackeunos, f4f4wildcat, gmazzei, gsnde, jfail, Ticker7, jskiffington, TheMan_RJ, propduster, duzzell, nigelgrant, hilds434, BaronKen, ftp2leta, mcdonar, Rob Abernathy, Richard Bui, lif