Figured it's a good time to share some more screenshots & information about our Bilbao project. Philip has been working intensely to get the terrain to work as flawlessly as (we hope) it is right now. Also, let's all buy him a beer for his work on the terminal, that's a work of art.
We are pretty much entering the next phase of the project now with beta testing and then night textures, cross-platform and optimizing the scenery and then Iain's famous screens.
I also want to take this time thanking Vicente Lozano & Xabier Larrañaga for all the information they have provided to make the scenery possible. Thank you!
So, what will this be?
Most of it we have told you about earlier, but let's just sum this up:
- The whole city of Bilbao updated with high-resolution mesh and hand placed 300 000 - 400 000 thousand of buildings and trees (my hand still hurts).
- The Iberdrola skyscraper with its helipad, fully functional of course.
- High resolution mesh
- The whole harbour with industries, ships, windturbines, etc.
- High resolution photoscenery for the whole city.
- BILBAO AIRPORT. Yes, sorry, that was probably the most important thing!
We have worked so, so much on this and it's been a huge challenge with the advanced architecture and terrain. But yeay, we made it!
- Internal modeling of the main terminal
- Moving gates
- Lot's of small details, people, vehicles.
- Tanker ship with landable helipad.
We sincerely hope you will enjoy the scenery as much as we are.