Marcus Nyberg

Announcing LEBB Bilbao Airport

44 posts in this topic

Whoa! This is some nice diversity to the world of virtual aviation! Always looking for new locations and this looks like a winner! 

ID: 4   Posted (edited)

Happy New Year.  Marcus & Philip, Thanks for the new project and the preview screenshots.

Edited by hkterry

I fly Spain/France/Germany quite often, so this will be a good addition.

Spotted airport RHS shot 10. Looks to be an interesting approach location with quite a few hills to be mindful of.

Looking good.

TTM

Looks great, any chance of some pics of the airport?

Great airport! Instabuy for me!

Great choice and looking beautiful so far. I am sure this will be a new favorite for northern Spain, and maybe with connections out to Galicia, the new Barcelona and forthcoming Barajas. 2017 will be another great year in flightsim for sure. Happy New Year and thanks for this taster of LEBB.

Wow...really caught off guard by this one.  Would have never guessed it.  Great choice  Haven't flown here since the days of FS9 and another airport scenery.  I echo the sentiments above...can't wait to fly in here with the TFDi 717 via Volotea Airlines...sweet.

Such an excellent news !

been a while waiting for a mid size airport, liners capable.

Thank you

Dom

Bwuoah! :-) stunning scenery! Wish you all the best and good nerves until the release :-)

I have to say, there is nothing more eye catching than flying over the Iberian Peninsula, the rugged terrain, mixes so lovely with the beaches, the coastal plains, the islands and the waters of the Mediterranean.

So I am looking forward to the Bilbao.

I did the Camino a few years ago. We went to Bilbao by bus, stayed a night and went to Pamplona (also by bus) and went by feet from there to La Finistere and back to Santiago de Compostella. With Santiago (by Aerosoft I think) I can do this whole Pilgrimage again by plane :)

Looking forward very much.

By the way: The sreens look awesome :D

Nice one been there many times in my truck when I was driving  a few years ago now the good old days love northern Spain .

This is a must cant wait for the realise this has been a big surprise  thanks and I wish every one a very happy new year regards stewart    

Very nice surprise announcement, and the screenies look great so far!

Veeeery well done !

South Europe (Spain, Portugal; Italy ans south France) are very nice regions to fly over with Open LC Europe. Textures are very well made and the landscape is various.

And we are speaking about some the most touristic countries in the world...

I'm always frustrated when ORBX insist in making northern regions when they know to make southern one so well.

So go south and hurrah for Bilbao !

What a great first look this is and another very pleasant surprise.

Wonderful cityscape.

Great job Marcus and Phillip, looks like another winner.

14 hours ago, NN_Avirex said:

Veeeery well done !

South Europe (Spain, Portugal; Italy ans south France) are very nice regions to fly over with Open LC Europe. Textures are very well made and the landscape is various.

I'm always frustrated when ORBX insist in making northern regions when they know to make southern one so well.

I think good looking northern landscapes & vegetation is much easier to model with a landclass based program.

I think good looking northern landscapes & vegetation is much easier to model with a landclass based program.

Maybe, but I think that southern regions look more interesting and scenic in Open LC Europe.

Looks stunning - and should be a popular choice due its location and suitability for NGX simmers etc. Also looking forward to seeing the airport - but will surely be good looking.

Awesome news, thanks to ORBX to make it happend. Does the Bilbao airport gonna have operative Jetways available?

It looks really great. Love this airport.

On 30/12/2016 at 8:59 PM, stewart1 said:

Nice one been there many times in my truck when I was driving  a few years ago now the good old days love northern Spain .

This is a must cant wait for the realise this has been a big surprise  thanks and I wish every one a very happy new year regards stewart    

The Pride of Bilbao from Portsmouth Stewart?

Probably the slowest freight trip I have ever done.

Hi  Nick come back that way once on the pride of Bilbao to Portsmouth but I used Truckline ferries poole to  Cherbourg or Portsmouth Caen going to Spain

over 25 years driving all over Europe  the good old days regards stewart

On 31/12/2016 at 5:36 AM, JanTenner said:

I did the Camino a few years ago. We went to Bilbao by bus, stayed a night and went to Pamplona (also by bus) and went by feet from there to La Finistere and back to Santiago de Compostella. With Santiago (by Aerosoft I think) I can do this whole Pilgrimage again by plane :)

Looking forward very much.

By the way: The sreens look awesome :D

I am very much looking forward to Bilbao.

I recently found a site called Simzaleak has a string of fields running from about Biarritz in France down into the Basque country, which would provide you with some short hops on your pilgrimage! I hope nobody will be offended if I point you to simzleak.wixsite.com/simzaleak/home

Meanwhile, I look forward to Bilbao and any Orbx forays into Spain... or any parts of Europe...

On 30 December 2016 at 11:00 PM, NN_Avirex said:

Veeeery well done !

I agree... Go so South of Europe and do make Spain more real...! :)

This is GREAT!  :-)

I have dear friends that live a few hours west of Bilbao, in Oviedo.  Instant buy!

ID: 29   Posted (edited)

GREAT. I have got a friend whose family, actually a part of his family, live near Bilbao. He´ll be very surprised when I can show him the Screenshots of my first flight to Bilbao in P3D. He is now on his way from Bilbao back home to Munich and I hope that I can solve my problem with FTX Global Base soon, so that I can but Bilbao. I´m very lucky. Thanks guys:)

Edited by A340 Pilot

On 30/12/2016 at 9:58 PM, Marcus Nyberg said:

Happy new years everyone,

Philip & I are pleased to announce our latest project, LEBB Bilbao Airport.

Hi Marcus and Philip, very glad to see you working on a new project and in Northern Spain.

On 31/12/2016 at 8:09 PM, Jessica Bannister-Pearce said:

That looks absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see in sim. :)

Welcome Jessica, great to see a trusted member of PC Pilot on this Forum.

Tha

2 hours ago, antonvs said:

Hi Marcus and Philip, very glad to see you working on a new project and in Northern Spain.

Welcome Jessica, great to see a trusted member of PC Pilot on this Forum.

Thanks. I hang out here a lot, but I mostly surf rather than post :)  

My home town !!!! great, looks amazing.

Such a fantastic location!  Not usually a release day buyer, but I think I will for this one!

Fantastic work and yet another jewel for ORBX.

Can't wait for Iain to start taking his shots of Bilbao... been there, done that...! :)

Any news. Please do not say you cancelled this project. I´m really looking forward to buy it.

Any news. Please do not say you cancelled this project. I´m really looking forward to buy it.

We are working on it, don't worry ;) just had some setbacks but we are up and running again. It will be great!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Fantastic shots of the area on this project, can't wait to see some airport shots.

On 5.4.2017 at 6:21 PM, Marcus Nyberg said:

We are working on it, don't worry ;) just had some setbacks but we are up and running again. It will be great!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

That´s nice to  hear. When can we expect the next shots?

And will there be SODE animated jetways? I think it´s very important for P3D users since we can´t use AES for jetway animation.