Special Pre-Order Price - $25.45 inc GST (Save 23%)
Expected Shipping Date - 15th September 2011
FTX (YMEN) Essendon Airport Boxed DVD Scenery Expansion pack for Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
This high quality scenery package from Orbx offers FSX pilots the chance to fly into an extremely detailed rendition of the general aviation and light commercial airport of Essendon, north of Melbourne, Victoria, and not far from Melbourne International airport at Tullamarine.
Post war, all international air passengers arrived into Melbourne via Essendon Airport. It's where the Beatles landed in June 1964, and in 1971 it become the city's secondary airport when the new YMML Tullamarine Airport opened.
Martin Henare (YMML/YBBN) is the talented developer who has produced a superb tribute to this iconic airport which has undergone a radical transformation in recent years.
Now a multi-purpose commercial retail, business, office and aviation hub, current owners Linfox Corporation have expansion plans to add more commercial tenants, even hotels! You will be delighted at the accuracy of all the details captured at YMEN and of course we include all the new Orbx technologies and features to make it a compelling urban airport to use and explore!
- Entire airport in stunning 7cm/pixel imagery
- Includes TextureFlow and PeopleFlow tech
- Amazingly accurate rendition from photos
- Official support from Linfox, airport owners
- Tullamarine Freeway interchange
- Includes the DFO shopping centre
- All car dealerships and commercial buildings
- Orbx's first urban airport
- Includes Control Panel for detail settings
- Photoreal imagery blends into Orbx YMML
- By Martin Henare (YMML / YBBN)
- Includes Victoria Police Air Wing complex
International shipping to all countries starts from AUD $8.35
FAST Same day dispatch on product arrival (15th September 2011)
Pre-Order your boxed DVD copy from PC Aviator Australia now and save! http://www.pcaviator...rport-YMEN.html