The city Wollongong is a 90 minute drive south of Sydney, and is served by the rapidly growing Illawara Regional Airport. The airport is home to a growing Light Aeronautics Industry Cluster, the Historical Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS), Australian Aerial Patrol, and a range of tourism related operations. Orbx developer Ed Correia has faithfully captured the area and also included a large area of photoreal coverage for the approach vectors. Featuring extensive autogen annotation, custom modelling and lighting, a gmax poly runway and lots of the little details you come to expect from an Orbx airport, it makes the perfect half-way point between YSCB Canberra and YCNK Cessnock, or any number of other Orbx airports north of Sydney.
- Airport in 15cm/pixel with gmax poly runway
- HD textures on all airport buildings
- Highly detailed airport industrial estate
- Fully compatible with FTX AU Traffic 3.X
- Surrounding suburbs and farms included
- Detailed shallow water in Koona Bay
- Beautiful waterways, beaches and island
- Full autogen, night lighting and seasons
- Includes Orbx "Flow" technologies
- Includes Control Panel for detail settings
- Includes ~100km sq of photoreal imagery!
- The debut Orbx airport from Ed Correia