At long last, 151,215 square km of the epicly scenic New Zealand South Island in full FTX glory! Embrace the majesty of the Southern Alps and the mighty Aoraki (Mount Cook: 12,316ft), the Canterbury Plains to the east and the Fox and Franz Josef glaciers on the west coast. There is an endless list of wonderful scenery to absorb; Fiordland, Marlborough region, Banks Peninsula, Milford Sound, over 3,820 lakes and much more. All major and minor airports have been given a complete upgrade and the region features brand new custom ground textures, native NZ tree models, precise autogen annotation and a spectacular 10m mesh. Like all Orbx FTX regions we include accurate roads, rivers, lakes, railways, bridges, vertical obstructions, shores, mudflats, glaciers and coastlines. This is truly one of the most anticipated Orbx releases ever!
- Over 151,000 sq km of FTX scenery!
- Brand new beautiful ground textures
- New trees made from local photographs
- Roads, rivers, coastlines, lakes, rail
- All major and many minor airports upgraded
- Custom NZ airport objects and markings
- Photoreal mountain peaks and glaciers
- A huge number of polygon landclass areas
- Hand-crafted landclass for the entire region
- Seamlessly joins FTX Australia for tran-Tasman flights
- Hand placed super-accurate autogen