I've just uploaded the 1.5 update for Stark's Twin Oaks. This is an all-inclusive patch that is supposed to work regardless of which version of 7S3 you're running (RTM, 1.1, 1.2, or 1.3). This update adds a number of new features and fixes some old issues + mesh resolution compatibility.
- Re-colored 30cm airport photoreal for more contrast, saturation, and clarity
- A ton of new NatureFlow vegetation, specifically grasses around the airport
- New NatureFlow falling leaves in autumn from selected trees - mainly by the house and at the large oak by the hill
- A full sound pack, including conditional ObjectFlow wind sounds. If the wind is over 5 knots, you should be able to hear it rustling in the trees nearby. There are also dedicated night sounds (crickets)
- The required terrain mesh resolution has been changed to 5m so 7S3 is in keeping with all the other FTX airports without the "floating objects" anomalies on the hill.
- Some of the tree texture files in fall/winter have been updated. In previous versions, they gave some users black boxes where the alpha channels should have been.