qantas747

Pilot Shop In Sydney?

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Just wondering if you know of any pilot supply shops in Sydney other than at Bankstown? I am thinking of buying a new headset, so I want to try on the Bose A20, Lightspeed Zulu.2 and Sierra. Would be great if you knew a place, would just like to try before I buy :)

Cheers,

Ollie

Online would be the cheapest option.. downunderpilotshop.com.au was my fave for great deals

Ollie

Bose have a reseller find function on their Sydney website and it gives all the resellers in Sydney for a particular BOSE product. You used to be able to try all of their gear before you buy with them direct so it may be worth giving them a bell and asking for a trial.

Ollie from the BOSE website:

the Bose "Excitement Guarantee"

In addition, if you purchased your BOSE product directly from Bose through bose.com.au or over the phone, you have the benefit of the BOSE 21 Day Excitement Guarantee. The Bose Excitement Guarantee offers you a 21-day trial period to test out your new Bose product. If you are not satisfied with the purchase for any reason, you can simply return it within the 21 day trial period for a full refund of the product purchase price and all shipping costs. Click here for more details.

Regards

PeterH

Thank you Peter,

Will defiantly have a look.

Cheers,

Ollie

Gee its great to see pilots supporting their local pilot shop.

Fancy going overseas to save a few dollars ( you guy's dont deserve good pilot shops in this country)

Why dont you go into your bankstown shop, try them all on and buy it.

I suppose you would feel guilty going in trying them on and then going online (like most cheap pilot do)

get some backbone, go in, get some value from your local pilot shop and enjoy the experience.

for the rest of you, start using your local shops more often, instead of being cheap skates...before you lose them (which is whats happening all over the USA now)

Hi Qantas 747, in my wallet I have a note next time I am in Sydney city to try a Bose A20 headset at the

"Downunder Pilot Shop"

Level 3 Harbourside Shopping Centre Darling Harbour

Phone 02 475 0323

Youtube has this

Regards

Ken