NOTE: Please Set FTX Central To "North America" before installing this patch!
This patch includes a few new items and a large amount of airport "fine-tuning" throughout the coverage area. It also aligns PNW features with the photoreal areas of new ORBX PNW airport add-ons, like 2W3 Swanson and W16 Monroe, and contains local adjustments to ensure compatibility with the upcoming v3 of FSAddon's Vancouver+. Last but not least it features a new rooftop texture set meant to eliminate "gabled roofs" displaying on industrial buildings outside of ORBX regions while FTX Central is set to "North America".
New and enhanced content:
* new custom models for high-tension powerline pylons (active across all ORBX North America regions)
* updated road and railroad network in various locations and placed additional 3D bridges
* restored missing default FSX models of the Delta Airport Inn and marina east of CYVR
* many minor adjustments to ensure compatibility with FSAddon's VancouverPlus v3
* updated rooftop texture file to deal with "flat gables" on industrial buildings outside of ORBX regions
Edits and bug fixes (check the included User Guide for a complete list):
* new enhancements and corrections at many PNW airports including systematic replacement of "boxy" static planes; see http://www.orbxsyste...ement-project/. Special thanks to Jeff Gilmour and others for reporting and Chris Clack for the implementation!
* moved S16 Copalis State landing zone to its correct location north of the river inlet: http://www.orbxsyste...alis-state-s16/
* removed duplicate KCVO taxiway signs: http://www.orbxsyste...o-scenery-issue
* adjusted misaligned ILS at CYVR: http://www.orbxsyste...__fromsearch__1
* raised sunken water section near Point Roberts: N48.955° W123.082° http://www.orbxsyste...nt-roberts-1rl/
* fixed Columbia River water elevation issues north and east of KTTD: http://www.orbxsyste...ver-waterfalls/
Download link: > 526MB (552,202,581 bytes)
or download it from the Orbx Google Drive by clicking on the cloud below:
Important: Before you install SP5 make sure you have FTX Central set to "North America"!
Unzip OrbxFTXNABluePNWPatch005.zip and run OrbxFTXNABluePNWPatch005.exe. It should find the correct location of your FSX installation. Once the installation has completed FTXCentral should load automatically, set to "Default FSX"; click on "North America", then "Apply", and exit.