Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eray9s

verifing all patches and freeware issued.

5 posts in this topic

How can a person check listing of patch's and/orfreewasre issued to assure that all have been accounted for and have also been posted to the proper accounts. This maybe a poor explanation of my concern but it seems that at one time I could always go to a spot and find all new patch's and/or freeware and see quickly that I have or have not handled all.

Thanks for help.

eray9s Ray

Would the FTX central report feature do this ? It list all the products installed on my computer, even some updates that I did not know were done.

This is just a listing not the place to download any patches.

WLP

I have always thought that patches especially and to a lesser extent freeware should be designated with the date of release. For me any FTX download is saved as recommended by FSS in the origional FTX download. But this file is now chockers with FTX updates and freeware. When reinstalling or just generally updating MSFSX software it becomes quite a task to make sure everything is up to date. Having the date a patch is issued is most helpful as a crossreference.

Would the FTX central report feature do this ? It list all the products installed on my computer...

The report feature only tells you what version you have, it doesn't check for updates.