Just 1 From Today

22 posts in this topic

But what a cracker it is Eric.

cheers

Iain

But what a cracker it is Eric.

cheers

Iain

Thanks my friend, I have a funny feeling I'll be flying a ton of Alaska for a while :)

Spectacular! I cant wait until Ess OD come out and I too can enjoy skies such as this.

WoW,wat a grand shot this one is!!

I think Alaska is probably the only region due that will lift my current NZ mood.

With scenes like that, you could easily understand why.

Fine shot Eric.

Thanks guys for the nice comments!

Spectacular! I cant wait until Ess OD come out and I too can enjoy skies such as this.

Thanks Joe! Do you already have Essentials? I like to try a lot of the presets and texture sets the users post on there, or even some of the ones that come with Essentials but they are all awesome :)

I think Alaska is probably the only region due that will lift my current NZ mood.

With scenes like that, you could easily understand why.

Fine shot Eric.

Thanks Tom. I've never really flew much in Tongass Fjords before and really enjoying exploring that region, but I need to see more of NZNI too. Only if I could find more time, haha. :)

Awesome shot Eric, the contrasting blues of water and sky really make it exceptional.

Beautiful Eric!

AJC

Awesome shot Eric, the contrasting blues of water and sky really make it exceptional.

Thanks guys I appreciate it! I've tried to get back to the basics. No shade just ENB, V key, no edits or sharpness just a slight crop, and post :) Hope to keep them coming.

I've lurked around the 'Screenshots' section for some time and I've always enjoyed your shots. This one is no exception. Amazing shot! Thanks for sharing with us.

Ted

Do you already have Essentials?

I'm afraid not Eric, I bought my REX 2 from PC Aviator and the REX team have only supplied the free complete essentials to FSS customers. I'm sure one day they will release a patch for the REX2 Overdrive customers like myself but until then I'll keep getting envious of those who already have it :)

How are you finding it so far? Is it as simple to operate as the original REX?

Thanks everyone for the nice comments, I appreciate it :)

I've lurked around the 'Screenshots' section for some time and I've always enjoyed your shots. This one is no exception. Amazing shot! Thanks for sharing with us.

Ted

Thanks Ted, not easy to find time to post all the time but when I get time to sim, I always try to post a couple.

I'm afraid not Eric, I bought my REX 2 from PC Aviator and the REX team have only supplied the free complete essentials to FSS customers. I'm sure one day they will release a patch for the REX2 Overdrive customers like myself but until then I'll keep getting envious of those who already have it :)

How are you finding it so far? Is it as simple to operate as the original REX?

Hey Joe (I'm sure you probably get that classic Hendrix reference too many times so I'll leave it alone....haha), sorry to hear about that issue with not being able to get Essentials yet. I would feel the same way but hopefully something is in the works I'm sure. I'm really enjoying Essentials, and I personally find the setup really easy to navigate and I go into every flight knowing exactly what kind of weather to expect for my entire route. Very awesome and well done, so you'll have something to look forward to. The Essentials weather engine is on legal, doctor prescribed HGH, haha.

I'm sure you probably get that classic Hendrix reference too many times

My old lady is quite well thanks Eric, albeit 11 hours away in eastern Scotland. :lol:

A brilliant pic, amazing colours. 8)

WOW!!!!!! that's fantastic.