This second Service Pack for Pacific Fjords is primarily meant to achieve full compatibility with our Stewart CZST airport add-on but also fixes a number of issues posted by users or discovered by team members.
PFJ SP2 is cumulative, meaning it includes all updates and bug fixes from the previous PFJ SP1!
For a complete list of all enhancements and fixes please refer to "FTX NA BLUE PFJ V1.1 SP2 User Guide.pdf", located in \ORBX\User Documents and accessible via FTX Central.
Edits and bug fixes in PJF Service Pack 2
• extensive changes to the Stewart (CZST) area to enhance compatibility with our stand-alone CZST add-on, http://fullterrain.c...oduct_czst.html
• fixed several large elevation steps in the Skeena River
• fixed additional river elevation issues on lower Nass River, Zymoetz River and near Terrace
• fixed river elevation issue south of Granduc Mine
• removed antenna in water near Prince Rupert and at several other locations
• removed incorrect rock&ice polygons north of Prince Rupert
• disentangled overlapping forestry cutblock and settlement polygons at Hollis
• moved/removed two vehicles at Terrace (CYXT)
Download size of "OrbxFTXNABluePFJPatch002.zip" is 71.4 MB (74,905,098 bytes) This is the new installer.
or download it from the Orbx Google Drive by clicking on the button below:
or download it from the Orbx Cloud by clicking on the button below: