Skyroamer

What is your dream Orbx area?

285 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I just recently added KJAC to my NA CRM and it is just beautiful! I love flying around close to those mountains and let the textures load in all their glory at close range :) The photo real coverage is outstanding! I couldn't help but to start thinking just how amazing it would be if Orbx put out a Northern California package including The Siskiyou Mountains, Mt. Shasta area, Lake Tahoe, and most importntly, the Sierra Nevada with the glorious Yosemite National Park. Gosh, in addition to buying every single product they may release for such theoretical area, I'd also consider starting a kick-starter fund raiser to raise a little "incentive" money to make this happen! :D

Either way, I am just curious to hear about what areas all of YOU would like to see in all the Orbx detail and glory at some time in the future.

Happy holidays!

Diego

Would like to have South East US. ITs where i am from.....Would love to have that.

Alaska. All of it. and potentially Yukon/NWT canada once that's done. then the rest of NA, and throw in the Alps, Scandinavia, and the Himalayas, then Africa. just that really, not too much...

Oooh, forgot the PNG

I want all or Ireland, both Eire and Ulster, as an extension to the UK, then Switzerland, Germany and Austria

All of Alaska , Yukon and NWT. Most of it untouched by development and full of wonders.

KONP, Newport Oregon. (My hometown) Its a short hop from Siletz Bay that I use to practice low visablity landings on ILS.

I don't dislike any of the suggestions, and I also look forward to more of Europe; but I think Japan would look great under Orbx's hands. I also suspect there's a decent market in Japan ;D

Great suggestions! There seems to be a lot of push for Alaska....But really makes sense. The incredible natural beauty, the bush-style flying, challenging weather and abundance of Orbx-like strips makes it a perfect fit for the scenery.

Japan would be awesome too!

Another area that is very similar to Alaska in many ways is Patagonia, in South America (Chile-Argentina border in the Andes Mountains). That would make some great flying.

Obviously it would have to be my home country Ireland, but outside that I would easily choose Alaska as complete as possible.

More NZ airports, then the Pacific Islands then Alaska. A lot I know but you did ask for it.

Regards,

Jim.

All of Alaska, Northeast USA & Canada.

Australia sp5 in 2cm/pixel....cheers Bill

More NZ airports, then the Pacific Islands then Alaska. A lot I know but you did ask for it.

Regards,

Jim.

yeah jim have to agree pacific islands. for some nice short haul flights from oz and nz.

oh well one can dream :-[

Papua New Guinea has some incredible landscapes and lots of bush strips. I think that would indeed be an great place after the FTX treatment...

Cheers

Mallard

Too many to mention... But: Alaska, Austria, Norway, Scotland and most of all: KENYA & TANZANIA!

PNG would get my vote.

The Philippines would be good to and the Faroe Islands are relatively small (quick to do) but amazing.

Italy, please and Alaska.

All the Scandinavian countries. I am a beta tester for SWED2011 (Scenery for the WHOLE Sweden) and also for some Norwegian sceneries (covering almost the whole Norway) Here I think OREBX could have a very profitable cooperation.

Papua New Guinea...that would be incredible...uhhhmmmm....Fire up the sim, and while those beautiful PNG textures are loading, fire up the coffee maker with some delicious Papua New Guinea coffee...ahhhh...perfection!

Yep all great areas. I would like to see Norway, all of Alaska and Canada done by ORBX.

Cheers

Bart.

PNG crossed my mind. It's never been well-treated in MSFS and has great potential. Don't know what the market for it would be... :(

i'd buy png.they fly(or used to fly)those british norman islanders in and out of one way strips.really challenging!! O0 ...cheers Bill

I want all or Ireland, both Eire and Ulster, as an extension to the UK, then Switzerland, Germany and Austria

+1

Wow I want lots, some already pointed out here incl Canada, Alaska, Africa & Japan but I'd also really like to see France which would tie together well with the Swiss Alps. ;)

I believe Norway would be a great place to fly indeed 8) .

Guys the download is not working. Please Fix :(

Order Number: FSS6659 46 2 37326

==========================================

Thank you!!

for purchasing ORBX FTX North Carribean Sea NCS

Please CLICK to download: FSS OrbxFTXNCS100.exe

=============================================================== Photo Gallery ================================================================

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image :D

Southwest USA would be Orbx first desert region since AU red and would sell like hot cakes surely? Grand Canyon to Vegas over Orbx scenery, thats been a flight Ive wanted to do forever. As a Japan resident I'd love to see this country done too some day, but SW USA is the next region I would be happiest to see announced.

Seems like ORBX have got to enhance the whole world ...... but where the hell are we going to find disk-space to put all this glorious scenery ... ??!!??

David

+1 for PNG and Japan

Southwest USA would be Orbx first desert region since AU red and would sell like hot cakes surely? Grand Canyon to Vegas over Orbx scenery, thats been a flight Ive wanted to do forever. As a Japan resident I'd love to see this country done too some day, but SW USA is the next region I would be happiest to see announced.

Oh yes, the state of California is amazing! Throw in a little Nevada and Arizona for good measure and it is perfect!

Waiting patiently for NCA and SAK

ORBX can spread north and south from there and I'll be pretty happy.

I 2nd Papua New Guinea.. close to australia and the amazing Torres Straits